Saturday, November 25, 2006

self-help..

I used to think or rather i wonder y do ppl read and buy those 'self-help' books..i mean if you don't know how to live like a person and you have to depend on books written by others...wat life means then?

i saw once before a fren who reads how-to-love-a-person those kind of books, being a typical pieces, i believe it is about feelings and when you love that someone, you will know how to LOVE..you don't have to depend on the books afterall, where's the magic of love when it can be written down in words ?

But this past 6 months has not been easy for me, perhaps for some ppl, it is part of it, it is the way it is..

Without realising, i actually found myself standing in front of the 'self-help' shelf, looking at those rows of books, trying to find which one of them can 'open up my mind','save my exhausted heart' and 'strenghten my spirit'... at that moment, i was feeling truly helpless..

i took 3 books from that shelf..can't believe i am actually admiting it here.. but indeed, it did help to make me smile again, or at least feeling better once again..
perhaps true at certain situation, with spells there's magic..

From the experiences, i realise that i do changed and i do see things differently now...

From the books, I realise it does help me to think the way that i never thought before...let's just saw, i''ve think out of the box..ran out from that corner...

I do hope that this means that i do grow up, at least a little more compared to 6 months before today..

2 comments:

  1. I used to read those self-help books, too. It's not a shame reading those, mate, as they help you to become better person or at least, make you wanna be better person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha shame not la~~ if not i won't admit lol~ wat books u used to read?any nice one?

    ReplyDelete