Monday, October 16, 2006

i am ok..


My dearest dad, mum and barry bro..

Thank you for listening to my problems and sharing them with me..
Thank you for being patient and supportive to everything that I do..
Thank you for the endless calls and words all the way and thank you for letting me know that you all care so much for me..knowing that i can always go home to you all..
Thank you so much for everything..
but Sorry for all the worries that I caused..

My dearest bro, Jerry

Thank you for the advice and words. It really did help me in thinking not only about the problem but seeing through the problem as well. Frankly speaking, never has it came across my mind to call u up and seek for your advice, maybe I was too lost not knowing what is happening as well..but after your call, I realized that I can always look for you for advice as like you say “I am ‘free’ (both free from time and money constraint hehehe) to call”..Thanks bro, thanks for taking time to talk to me..and same goes to you too, if ever u need me, I'l be there though I might not b able to help to solve yr prob, but I can cheer u up and share yr problem.. always :)thanks bro..thank you..

My dearest ping,

Thank you dear for being there for me..i know that you are not someone with a lot of words but thank you for making every effort to cheer me up and solving my problem..thanks for talking to me and letting me talk, whine n cry..thanks for always being there by my side and by the phone 24/7..thank you ;)

My dearest buddies-buddies, sista sista, heng tai heng tai and lou yau lou yau sekalian..

Your comments, calls, sms and emails really touched my heart..so glad and thankful to know that there's so many of you who cares..to the girls, your comments are like as though we are talking from heart to heart, face to face..i can actually felt your present and I know you all wanna encourage me n cheer me up..thank you girls..am grateful..really…..to the guys, Den there's no other way but to say thank you, your comments always makes me laugh cox u r damn crazy la..kekeke but really, thanks man..you have my full blessing to be wit SA kakakakak and to Jason; thanks for your advices man, though we do not really know each other but thank you for reaching out..thank you, appreciate..we should meetone day la :)

You know everytime when I am down,I realized that there are a lot of ppl who really care for me.. I feel really thankful and grateful to have my family and you different bunch of crazy ppl out there supporting and caring for me.. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.. Do know that I will always b there for you all just like how u guys were there for me always..

Will reply yr comments one by one ya..really bz these days..will find some time to meet each n everyone of you..thank you to everyone, jus wanna let you all know that I am ok, no worry k.. will be the crazy girl that you all know very soon..

not forgetting a person that i really need to thank.. thank you, sir..

*Prayer* Thank God for so many wonderful Angels around..May God bless these sweet angels..

Jus to let you guys know that i am ok..


now you see..


now you dun.. hehehe

till then..shall blog again asap k~~ take care everybody..

4 comments:

  1. nice to hear that you are ok now. :) no matter how, just dont let urself unhappy. :) yes, you are never alone. :) believe me. :) take good care and all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 PM

    :)
    take care Oh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Hey girl, I dunno what happened to you over this past months but I hope you are ok now and living life like you have always had. Please do not change ur bubbly self despite facing whatever troubles or challenges that you have been going through. Be strong and stay positive for there is always a significant tomorrow, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. myles: hehehe so sorry to make everyone worried la..but guess writing does help u know, telling it out than keeping them in the heart..
    hey u take care too ya...anything dun keep in the heart k!!must kambadeh o!!

    sa: hahaha u always one la.. better still if i laugh k, so that u dun have to do the talking...kekekeke meeting when oo??

    greeny: u too a!!!!!!!!!!! kakakakaka thanks for being there leh~~ but dun like sa k, must talk more k kekeke

    clare: my angel!!!!!!!!!!! kakaka yea like sa says y everytime u say something it always sound so good hehehe..u know come to think of it, sometimes i wish i can be as calm as u r..u know the emotional me is making life diff in the working world..guess being bubbly-self only lead to ppl suspecting that i am up to sometimes, God...hahahaha but nevertheless, u guys know me..n i hope ppl soon will know i eman no harm..

    angels of music: hey girl no a prob at all..nice chatting wit u the other day through msn..sorry that i wasn't able to chat long cox of the work load n everything but am so glad n happy to know about yr happy annoucement!!!CONGRATS leH!! may happiness fill your new wonderful life with yr hub... :)

    ReplyDelete