Monday, October 09, 2006

bein g me..

my frens told me..i am a true fren, fren that they can always count..frens who will always be there..

they says when i am around, i bring happinss to them..

my lecturer told me, i am mature..i know how to think ..

artistes who know me as a normal working girl and one who refer me as her friend said i am an intellegent girl with a broad mind, one who see things that others don't see..to them, they see a bright future ahead of me..

i told my family, don't worry i know how to think...you can always have faith in me..

from them, i really thought i know how to carry myself

i thought i know who i am and who i wanna be..



but today, i lost the energy to walk, never once walking no longer helps..

i failed badly just because i choose to be who i am as wat i am to everybody..

i realised then, in working world, if you are not selfish enough, not cunning enough to get what you wan, not good enough to please even those who you hated, you can never survive ..

i can think, i can feel, i can see, i'm not stupid but i failed to safe myself just by being me..

i pray hard that i will not change..i dun wan to change to be someone that i am not..

being me earns me nothing...

or perhaps it is time to change?


p/s: there's so much to blog about but i really dun have the time..i miss my family and frens..
all the gals out there, u know who u r...pls, we must meet one day k~

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 AM

    -rachel-

    dude
    this is what we call realistic world.
    before steeping into realistic working environment, all we wanted is a job.
    that's it.

    all we prayed is not to involve in other people's politic or gossips.
    but, these people never wanted to let us work properly.
    they like to kacau, bully, gossip, etc.

    we were innocent.
    that's true.

    these people trying to change us to be more cunning and changed us to someone else.

    it's only 3 or 4 months.
    but, i feel like a big changes.

    dude, all the best.
    i give you some energy to fight all the stupid gossipers in your office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the real world…

    Don’t forget, you are the only person who can decide…
    What you want to be,
    What you want to see,
    What you want to hear,
    What you want to learn,
    What mood you want to have in each day.

    So, I cheer myself up even when I am facing a big trouble, because I choose to face it and not to escape from it…
    I know I will learn something from it…whether in a good way or a bad way…muahahahhaahha...

    Have you cheer yourself up today? I did it already in the very morning. I think I look gooooooood today : )

    love
    Jerry.H

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about putting the right "mask" at the right time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sis. U don't have to lose who you are. You are still who you are to us. It's only that to certain people you have to put up that mask. I guess it's not only about working but it's also about growing up.

    It's just like you always showing me (us) how strong you are but everyone has their weak/unsure moment and it's really ok to go through that. That doesn't mean that you are a failure.

    We are proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tash,
    feeling better? so sad to hear that you are going through these.. gosh.. take good care there.. i am doing fine but not that good either here.. which i have expected.. you are a good swimmer, right?? let's swim through it,, u will be fine.. take care. really take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rachel, jason n bro..as i had replied yr msg on the following post so i won't reply here gain ya..

    wendy: thanks girls, i really hope i din let u all worry too much..like i always says..if ever i need u ppl, pls dun find me too long gas ya..nagging is part of me hehehe...now am getting better but getting used to it much more like it... am training but not to wear a mask cox i dun think my heart will let me do so..so am practising to be stronger n ignorant kekeke ignorant enought o immune myself to nonsense.. as i know i did nothgin wrong..i caneat i can sleep..hehehe

    myles: am getting better..u too a girl must be tougher n stronger as u r so far away..i hope we both are good swimmer so that we can swim through all the waves that cames along ya~~..i got tons of minyak so do hang on to me if u ever need to rest ya~~ i do think i can float hehehe

    sa: never too late la..as i know u r very bz..i am very bz too so easy to understand hehehe...guess u r rite sometimes losing my col will let ppl know that i have my temper too.. afterall i am no angels la ya hehehe..no worry, will learn n i hope that i can cope wit it very very soon..working world is such a mess, sometimes i wonder do ppl have the 'heart'? touch it n feel it...

    ReplyDelete