Tuesday, August 29, 2006

the "square hat" day..(thank you note)


Last Saturday, 19/8/06 was my convocation. After so many years of education, finally I'm able to wear that “square hat”. I guess my family was happy and excited despite the fact that it was really hot and packed that day.



Am very happy to meet all my unimates again after so long. Everyone was very excited-rather my course was. Another course of graduates (with at least 3 times the number of our course) that was with us that day looked so discipline and shy in front of the camera but we were chatting, laughing, joking and fooling around in front of the camera hehehehe

before the mc have the chance to invite us-the harry potter alike, all of us ade stood up, clapped and cheered loudly inviting ourselves kekekekeke there were even ‘wolf howling’ as if we are having our own mini concert, nonono i means wizard musical day neglecting totally the tan sri tan sri, datin datin and yang amat berhormat sekalian hehehhe




After the convo all of us we were very bz taking photos and I was sweating badly under the sun. Imagine wearing long sleeve, coat and long pants underneath the heavy robe. I was exhausted yet very very happy by the end of the day. How I wish I can turn back time and this time I’l plan my time well so that I can take pics with everyone…


my wonderful family..

Am so thankful for my family to attend my convocation, thanks to mum n dad for coming and waited patiently for me, thanks to bro jerry n his gf-sheauhooi for the present (a mini aquarium, n sunflower, sorry la bro, sunflower die -ed d lol) and for traveling all d way from spore..thanks to younger bro barry, for this cute little piggy …thank you all for waiting under the hot sun and squeezed among 'people mountain ppl sea' till I finally finished taking the photographs (thank bro for being the photographer of the day)...



present from elder bro jerry n gf, sheauhooi..


My younger bro accidentally slipped my digital camera rite before me starting to take pics with my frens, I do think he felt very bad d, ain't angry cox nothing can be done but there goes my digital camera. All the pictures turned out blur becox I think something must be wrong with the camera lense….SO TO ALL FRENS OUT THERE, PLS SEND ME THE PHOTOS YA~~TERIMA KASIH BANYAK BANYAK ATAS KERJASAMA ANDA..jasa anda akan dikenang selama lama nia..



Next, I wanna thank ping's grandma, mum n aunt for the presents and wishes. Thank you, hehe so paiseh… Thanks to ping for the huge bouquet of lovely daisy and the new CREATIVE mp3+ backphones heheheheh love it, thank you!!




Thanks to my superb cousin sis for handling all the flowers booking and for waiting the whole day long even b4 I reached MCA building itself for the flower. Thank you sis!! That's so kind of you!!thanks for d roses too



To sa and kean aik, thanks for the banner thoughts kekekekek sorry la, my mistake thought my convo was with greeny hehehe and to all other frens , thank you for your wishes!!

I live wit no regret but this time, I regretted bcox I should have arrived earlier and find chance to take pics with everyone. But nevertheless, thank you everyone (especially my family ) for making the day special to me..thank you!!! To all my unimates, may our future shines brightly.

lastly no matter how busy u r, no matter where u r.....never forget...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


mahjong at hotel kekekeke


p/s: more convo pics after this...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    cheh!!! boh sim ai wa lang ki!!!
    kekekeke!! paiseh paiseh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    gratz my dear....
    so hapy to see you looks "so enjoyable"
    ^^ take care.....
    see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa: no prob la girl, my mistake la, inform ya d wrong date kekeke, so malufying when i din realise my own date pula kekeke

    yr thought is ade a gift :)

    dendevil666: hey kawan y u so many nick one, tiba tiba dendevil, tiba tiba kia soo lang kakakaka me very uh sim one, jus chor sim nia (careless)..mistake la bro! nevermind still can re-celebrate kekek bila go "spa" at slim river or bidor? (izzit slim river a?)kekeke

    limei:thank you dad!!!hehehe enjoy but tired also hehe u know d first feeling was, pls i can't imagine my wedding day (if got la)...i bet yr wedding day was this tiring as well..kekekeke btw, u lama din update yr blog leh..how's lfie n evrything? coming to kl any sooner? take care ya~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice info and very nice blog

    Singapore Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb blog and superb information too thanks for sharing

    Thailand Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete