Wednesday, August 09, 2006

prayer answered..

let me keep d story short.

on this coming 30/9/06, Michael Wong will be having his first concert at bukit jalil and i wanted to go badly..but due to the fact that i have to work on that day itself for another concert (4 asian divas)..thus i have no choice but to forget about michael totally.. *sob*sob*


But today i heard the news about michael, he will be having an extra show for the concert!!!!!!! i think all my frens has ade bought the ticket for the first show.. so, now am hunting for someone to go with me...

in a nutshell, my dearest frens..

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody go with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



from: mic official web

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:15 AM

    okok,must find ppl go wit u k!,i support u k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:17 AM

    support by $$$,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear anonymous : so in need of financial support d...haih...thank you, u r so sweet~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO GO...i want..i want..have you get the tickets yet???i want...whine..whine*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb blog and superb information too thanks for sharing

    Thailand Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete