Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Episode 3 1/2..

22/7/06- greeny n halston birthday..


with birthday girl n birthday boy (in d middle)..

went to greeny n halston birthday party..my god, those bunch of ppl really sioa man!! kaka enjoyed myself a lot because it's been long ever since i went to karaoke..this time with a bunch of crazy pals wat can i say hahaha

i've always enjoy being with this bunch of crazy ppl,they are really fun to b with..not only that they r sporting but funny n helpful too..but one thing..i seems to b their target to bully..sometimes i wonder y..



went to klang for bkt, y no pics of bkt?? dun ask me~~

anyway, i met them after harlem's yu's pre-concert promo at tesco puchong..then we went to klang to have bak but teh~ not bad..not bad but i still prefer our taiping bak kut teh hehe then we went off to klang parade to sing k..wasai those gila ppl bought a bunch of junk food and beers and everything..luckily i tak kena mabuk if not sure kena tease sampai next year pun tak habis habis...


all girls~ how sweet...

i did enjoyed myself i hope everyone does too expecially the birthday girl and birthday boys.. may happiness b with u two always and wishes will come true k!!! hugs hugs hugs!!!!!muacks muacks muacks!!!! (limited only for girls~ kakaka)


p/s: how come v dun have group pic?? next time must leh~~

to be continue..

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    hehehe..
    hey, u can sing veli well leh,feel happy can sing together wif u.
    v really enjoyed it!!!
    thanks gal.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahhaa u ppl always ask me to sing louder than 69 kakakakakka
    so funny la!
    glad u r happy leh~
    must always happy happy leh girl~
    so bila jumpa lagi? kakaka

    btw, wasai u c my panda eyes..wasai.. can die man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:47 PM

    woi wat neva mabuk!!! tak guna!! u rememba wat u did on the nite or not!!! pan kui ar lu!! sked the hell out me and saR

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah..having funz huh? =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. tash said...
    Kia Soo Lang, H&E :kakakakakkakak wasai that nite if u din remind me, i've ade forgotten la~~ me damn hak chai la, always kena me one..u ppl la always attack me! this time me won't so sappai d, wait til me underground trainning then u know!! kakakaka ks the master o "kring kring" kakaka

    ang gu gu: kakak thanks for dropping by! yr nick very funny la kakaka nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb blog and superb information too thanks for sharing

    Thailand Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete