Friday, July 14, 2006

Twins in KL..

TWINS came yesterday to Msia for their pre-concert promotion at Sg.Wang and Genting is the official organizer for concert. Since the department that I am working is in charge of most of the entertainment shows in Genting, therefore yesterday we were there to assist the artistes and artistes' management team for the press conference and meet the fans section.


press conference

But since I am not in the operation team (my department as well), my duty for yesterday was jus to be there to observe and see how the press conference and meet the fans section are being organized (since I'm more into marketing and pr). But again, I was called in to be the official photographer for GESB hahahahahaha


I made it sound so glamour leh, nola actually it was due to the fact that the operation team lack of staffs yesterday, I was asked to help and I know being a photographer only nothing glamour about it..but still hey it's not easy u know, with the artistes kept on moving around and i was armed only with a tiny digital camera while the press have these high-tech BIG cameras surrounding me..
AND WITHOUT ME, THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES AND YES I HAVE THAT BLOODY PASS TAG TO ALLOW ME TO WALK AROUND FREELY MUAHAHAHAH there!hehe

Anyway back to Twins, so we were there to assist them and I actually found them to look very much like how they are in the posters. In fact, they do act like how they are on screen. Very young, very “青春”. Then, indeed Ah Sa does talks more compared to Ah Q. Ah Q was rather quite but I do think she's ok. Then, they seem to look ok when interacting with the media as in they are willing to talk and stuff. Some artistes are rather snobbish and “kou tau” but I do think they are ok la~ but again I do not spend too long with them to make any judgment.



hand printing ceremony~

i like Ah Sa's this pic the best

Was waiting for AhQ to look up but by the time she did, my view has been blocked~ haih~


Anyway, when we were at the meet the fans, man it was mad! There were ppl yelling “Ah Sa!!!”“Ah Q!!”“Twins!!” and guess what, it was those guys that were yelling instead of girls! Man, it was crazy, then they have their own “fans club” fans there, all wearing in their club's red t-shirt to support them. TWINS were rather nice I would say because they will smile and shake hands to everyone that they sign their album to.

Overall, I would say ok la, they are alright, not especially nice and not too snobbish either. They looked very pretty really, very nice complexion and they are indeed small in size.


At sg.wang




twins n me~ hehehe

10 comments:

  1. ......god.....I really wish I am in the photo with twins.....lucky you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro: kakaka em hai ma~~ u also like them a?? kaka hey they are very pretty leh~ same size like sheau hooi kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:31 PM

    ermm.. dun think so, coz i'ma say gonna piz u off.. U r as shorter than them, u hobbits.. welcome to 6.90 gang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Emil Chau is having concert at Genting, I will call you. You don't run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa: wei~~~~ yr hub buli me leh!me same height a u r too..kakakaka so he is saying u r...haha i din say anything k! kakaka

    den:wei, if i am hobbit, then so does yr wife leh~ if your wife is one too..u r??kakakaka HOBBITS TOO!!!! KAKAKAKA hey btw, 6.90 story sampai mana d?? thought only mun n seng heng same gang with 6.90 kakakaka

    jason: kakaka sure sure but too bad, i only can get 10% discount..u might even get more discount if hotlink is sponsoring n etc..yes it is true i dun have complimentary ticket even for myself..sad case but i can help to take pictures! kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Walau, envy you lar!!! Twins ar!!! I like Ah Q better actually, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chloe: kakakaka u like twins meh?? i din know leh kakaka actually i do think both of them ok la~ btw, long time no c d leh..going to convo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish i can be there eh!!! i like ah sa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:24 PM

    kenot!! ah sar is mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eevon: u c yr keanaik fren gila boh?kakaka

    Kia Soo Lang, H&E :hahahahaha lol, ah sar is yours..the whole world knows that, ah sa is ours!!kakakaka

    ReplyDelete