Thursday, July 06, 2006

spending..

though i've only been away for 3 days but it seems that i've been away for some time..i dunno mayb blog is a prat of me now..i've jus got bk from shopping today actually, bought some daily stuff like shampoo those kind..nothing special actually..

you know since the day i got my ptptn (though not much but still ), i realise that i am used to the habit of spending rather than saving..i used to be someone who knows how to save and i will only spend occasionally because shopping isn't my top piriority..but with ptptn i developed a bad habit of spending without worrying..i count lesser, i seldom keep to my budget and most of all, i have the tendency to think, no worry i still have money with me..

now that i have started working..i haven yet learn how to budget and control my expenses.. seriously, i can spend like there's no worries at all..this is so not good..i tend to spend on things that i can't use, keep or even notice..things like you know food (expensive food) , cute cute little things (like for room decorations, teddy bears and stuff ) yea i know i should grow up and leave those teddy bears to rest but again they are very cuddly and those eyes..those soft and sweet looking eyes...hehehe

anyway, the point is, this is so not good...am spending much more than i can afford and that's why i need to track my expenses and start training myself..seriously i dun even know how much have i spent because i didn't even know where have i spent my money on..

p/s: i told my unimate liyee about this and yes she have such habit too..do you?

7 comments:

  1. This is to give you motivation to save. When I was a scholar, I would set aside my 50% and save it. I worked during holidays and used that money to travel. When I came back to Malaysia, I had enoough money to pay for my car in cash. No need to worry about loans and stuff like that.

    It's good to spend once in a while for yourself, but always set aside something first. That way you won't overspend on teddy bears :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry babe, we all have faced this prob before, well just bear in mind that always always settle whatever that is a neccesary, say your loan and watsoever and before u start spending, put a certain fix amount of savings into a bank account that does not come with an atm card then watever tht's left will be your spending money and do your weekly budget wisely, okay?

    Btw if you have any ya know probs, just tell me, since we are staying so near ya know, I don't mind treating an old friend to dinner ONCE IN A WHILE...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I am better than you, at least I don't spend buying useless stuffs. :D I actually do save! Weeee...

    BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT...

    When it comes to food, there goes all my savings and spending without thinking even for a nano-second.

    -sweat-

    So much for saving huh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like to buy clothes. but i also try to save every penny i can through other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. along: thanks really appreciate for the tips!!i now start to learn how to control my expenses b4 saving hehee but indeed, i did planned as you said before but u know how sometimes the devil voiced louder than the angel kekeke but nevertheless thanks!! oh btw, yea i should get rid of teddy bears symptom kaka do buy more teddy bears for your daughters so that when they will grow bored wit it next time and won't spend like me hehe

    daisy petals:: hey hey thanks!1 so wanna belanja me tonite? thought u r suppose to help me to save, instead inviting to have this and that here and there..man, no wonder my mum always says becareful with who u r fren with~

    jason: oh no! for a guy like you plus a guy who spent so much on gadget, u can save more than i am! not good not good!!!! kakakakka i should be ashamed then..if u can i can leh~ kaka but yala~ nice food wor~~kekeke

    ean: kakaka having the same prob as mine??kakaka me too trying to cut down from buying those cute for nothing stuffs and try to save more now~ u know, convo is really costly...u r going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:23 PM

    tat's sth call post-PTPTN-syndrome..
    i think most of us have it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuiqing: kakakakakkaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wasai!!!!!!!! where r u??/ long time din c d leh~~ when wanna yam char??

    ReplyDelete