Sunday, June 18, 2006

i've got my internet d!!!!!!!!

it feels so good to be bk...sorry for the late update, wanted reply everyone but somehow i dun have internet connection with me since i've moved out from my hostel last month..i've got so much to tell that i'm not sure where to start it of..

i've ended my 3 years of education and currently starting on another phase of life...i've moved to pandan indah in cheras and i finally have my own room after cramping in the little 3-persons-hostel for 3 years..ping has gotten a job at cyber jaya so basically i am starting to adapt "independent" life for he has always been there for me and now i am finaly alone.. it seems that there are alot of things to get use to...i admit that it can be lonely sometimes but am trying to fill in the time doing stuff..am planning to go for yoga kakaka plus luckily i have my cousin sis and crazy unimates often sms to keep in touch..thanks girls for the msg on my first day of work..those luck indeed very in need hehehe plus they r very sweet..thank you..

job so far so good la, it's only the second day, monday will b the third day..i wish to learn as much as possible and hopefully things will run smoothly..so nothign much bout my job at the moment..i wonder how everyone is donig..without the internet n money to call, it seems that i've lost contact with the world heheheh am feeling so good that i finally have my internet..

ooh God i got so much to say but now, i really dunno what else to tell, the mind seems to b running with thoughts and everything..shall babble again tomolo la..btw, England has qualify themselves into top 16 hehehe SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna sleep now, blog again tomolo la...NITE NITE SWEET DREAMS...

p/s: to all my frens whom i din manage to talk to when u ppl called me, or wasn't able to reply yr sms recently..sorry ya..am very bz cox jus moved in to my new place and lots of stuffs to be done and to settle, especially wit my stupid internet connection..but i, TASHA HO KAI SIM here promise to keep in touch and make up with you all very very soon k~~ miss you all..take care!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, patutlah. I thought where have you been. Good luck in your new job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, so you
    re working at Pandan Indah, haha, the place where Khang Nee and I went thru our internship...hope everything is fine there, may you achieve what your heart desires, lastly, just hope that you are HAPPIE there :D miss ya a lot......

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason: yala kakakakak u too leh!!! good luck in yr work n study too!!

    chloe: thanks girl..me wish all the best to you a~ may u get wat yr heart desire too leh` plus actually i've reply to yr comment but dunno where the heck has it gone d..but nvm i reply it on yr blog d...heheheh so finally update d la~ wasai....missing ya leh, we long time no c d la~ when wanna meet wor??take care a!!

    ReplyDelete