Friday, June 23, 2006

columnists?

was chatting with my colleagues today and it happens that out of the 4 newbies, 3 of us are of journalism/media background..so we were chatting happily when one of us said that she actually wanna be a review writer..she's now practicing it through her blog and she hopes that one day she'l be able to realise her dream..

come to think of it, one of the reason why i took up journalism is because i like to write..i like to express my thougths and feelings..i love playing with the words and construct them in the most beautiful and creative way..i have a lot of life-ventured-philosophies that i like to share though yes i admit, i might not be that strong in my language but i always hope that one day i can be a columnist..i think i had once told a fren of mine about my wish to become a columnist but i have no confident that i'l be a good one (or at least a interesing one)..so it was jus a silent wish..

my colleague told me today that i sounds like a lecturer when i'm explaining a certain situation to her...come to think of it, my unimates think i should be a lecturer too (i thought about it too), then my secondary pals used to think i should be a counsellor or dj (i did thought about it too)...
but i end up being in marketing instead but again, my senior told me today, she actually thinks i have the qualification to be in marketing..i wonder..but i believe in doing my best no matter where and what am i doing..kambadeh!!!

but indeed if got chance i dun mind having my articles published once awhile hehehe...i wanna b a columnists that are able to share my daily encounter with the readers...so anyone wanna consider me? ;) perhaps i should take my blog as my own column..hehehe btw, i got an A for my persuasive writing..hehe so happy..

p/s: i think i blog differently recently, my blog has become a place for me to tell..has it become more personal? i'm not sure but last time, i will try to think what i wish to tell and what i do not wish to..but now, i jus seems to wanna tell it here..


12 comments:

  1. Good. Blog freely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. You have my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason" thanks man!

    the great swifty:hey there!!thanks!btw, nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jason: thanks man! i will kambadeh!!

    the great swifty: hey there! thanks for dropping by, plus nice to meet you leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeap, nice to meet ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:00 PM

    darling, keep in touch!!i m sure ur columnist and lecturer dream may come true one day. freya~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:52 AM

    jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the great swifty: kakaka btw,wasai lots to learn from oyu leh..if next time u need extra for your film let me know k!i'm pretty good u know kakaka

    freya: hey there!!! din know you read my blog too kekeke how r u?? wehre r u now? thanks for the comment leh, you got blog? then we can keep in touch leh!!

    pey yng: wasai girl!! wat a suprise!! i din know u r here too leh, man today am sure happy to c u ppl...how's work?? where do you stay now? stil in puchong?? must keep in touch leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:20 AM

    hehe.. i always keep update to read ur blog..but i just don't leave message.so, u are a columnist 4 me as well.. hehe..

    i'm stil stay in puchong...wif my family...yup!must keep in touch ya..

    ReplyDelete
  10. pey yng:wasai am honoured!!hehe thanks girl, yea must keep in touch o~ can't wait for convo to see everyone again..take care o` hehe u r the first one i know at uni..i'l always remember the bus incident!! kambadeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoho, seems that you're not too far from your columnist dream now, seeing that you have so many loyal readers here. To me, you are already one...way to go, Tash!!! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. chloe:thanks girl!hey u r my mentor too leh~ love yr blog u know but do update to help me release my ketagihan k! kakakaka

    ReplyDelete