Saturday, May 20, 2006

blessing in disguise..

dear father in heaven,

i've received your "gifts" since that day i said my prayers to You. They are lovely, Lord. i was kinda down before that but i know somehow You have something in store for me and true enough, the "gifts" that you send came and stay with me.

They disguised themselves very well yet they can't fool me hehehe. They disguised themselves as my family members, my friends, my special one, fren's of our family and even as strangers!!! hahahaha..That is so sweet of them. Like what i had said previously, they appeared along my way to attend interviews and it somehow managed to help me from feeling too bad. They give advices, supports, love, trust and most of all listening ears. Afterall, running about for interviews can be tiring both physically and emotionally.

It's not easy to be a job-hunter. The feeling of having to "WAIT" all the time is really torturing. The hours and attention given to every single call sometimes bring hopes, sometimes bring dissapointments. To those who are still waiting for their first call, it is killing. Therefore, i really hope it is not too much to ask my dear Lord, if You don't mind i would really like to share my presents with my fellows friends.

i hope the "gifts" will disguise themselves as family members, friends or even strangers just like how they had when they first approached me. Help my fellow friends who are looking for job, send rescues along the way, send signals, shower them with luck and bless them with the clarity of mind, the confident that they need. Help and bless them as how i am being blessed. i hope everything will be alright very very soon for each and everyone of us.

Thank You Lord, Thank You..

LOVE,
tasha ho kai sim


p/s: btw, did i mention about the "gifts" that was sent to me, came with the label "angels" ? I assumed that must be their brand, their name.

Fellows angels, Thank You. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment