Sunday, April 02, 2006

ready?

i will b graduating in less than a month...i had finally finished my degree course in journalism and am fully prepared for d working world..i dun mind working, infact if there's no work for me i do think n i'l go crazy..i had sent out a few applications and yet i have yet heard from any of it...

sometimes i wonder what is it like to work? i mean, working as in permenantly.. in the past, i always worked part-time during holidays n d idea of going bk to sch/uni excite me cox i'l be meetin again wit my bunch of frens and there'l b more crazy activities coming up... this time, it'l b different, i shall part with my uni mates and there is no more ''sch reopen" for me..

i wil no longer have semester break to spend some time with my family and indulging myself in tons of hong kong drama and yam char-ing til late at nite..there shall be no 'tiill vvvvvv hours' msn chatting for me anymore...i no longer can go bk hometown twice a month or every weekend..plus financial planning wil soon become my major in 'working course'..i need to spend wisely bcox i shall start contributing to d family....moreover, i have to save for my future planning....life goes on...but nevertheless...

i am prepared and i am ready...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    so happi tat u adi ready 4 ur job.
    but i'm stil blur-blur-ing here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One advice from a lazy, olde fox, Okay?

    Start writing out sentences in full, following all the normal grammar rules and all. It helps in the real world, not what you and buddies have been doing -- SMS and emailing with shorthand, standard or invented, and some rubbih & graffiti thrown in and all!
    Wish thee luck, steal!:(

    PS: Don't mind me, I'm just passsing by on a Sunday evening with not luch to do, when a vocalised journalist 2B caught my I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. greeny:am ready but there are lots more to be prepare of..gambadeh girl!!

    desiderata: hey there! thanks for dropping by and thanks for d advice..you are right, perhaps i should really start writing in a proper way afterall i do plan to be a journalist...btw,thanks again..i sure need the luck!!!

    have a nice day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha, i am ready for my future job but nobody wanna employ me.. how har? I have sent out ym resume to several companies but never hear from them ler!! :p haha Good luck ya!

    ReplyDelete