Saturday, March 18, 2006

wedding bells..

what does marriage means to you?

marriage means having kids n a place call home sweet home where my hubby will come bk
from work together with me (cox he need to pick me up)n we (i, most prob) cook ,eat, tok about his n my day, watch tv, put d clothes into d washing machine n etc etc etc..

i know i know, not very realistic n d world is not a fairy land where fairy tales lovers live happily ever after...financial probs, work pressure, kids education, future investments n stuff....damn, reality does hurt...

so long to my happily ever after..welcome work work n work forever ever.. ;p

back to my story, i saw juvian's nick on msn stated that sue yen is getting marry this march 31 in Toronto.. chang sue yen i assumed cox no other fren has d same spelling as hers..try to get some info from juvian...i wonder if it is that sue yen..

anyway, counting sue yen, it brings a total of 3 frens from my batch (2 pigs from my own group of frens-juvian, yes u..toking about u!!! then pingmi) got married... :)

hate to admit tis but it sure gives pressures..i mean, we r 23 n d idea of getting married jus creeps me..i'm not sure how prepare i am to get married n to be someone's wife..i no longer can use MS. but to use MRS.wat n wat.. i no longer can stay out too late becox it wil not b too appropriate for a wife to come home only at 6am in d mornin..perhaps, some may think after marriage, u r still u, u r allowed such freedom but to me..to b someone's wife..i have a certain things or certain way that i must behave..that is to behave like how a wife suppose to be..

so many is going to shoot n hentam me for being big time not not 'power girl' but at d same time, some late nites yam char-ing with a bunch of great buddies n hubbies will do no harm hehehehe :)

but that( d lost of freedom ) is not what really scares me...but rather d commitment, d responsibilities, d thought of ' "what if" v do not click as husband n wife..u know paktor-ing n kahwin-ing is soooooooo different...i wonder is it bcox i am not staying wit my bf now so that is y i feel it wil b very diff when 2 persons stays together...

BUT ALL THOUGHTS ARE OLY APPLICABLE PROVIDED I CAN GET MARRIED LA THAT IS...HEHEHEHE

i wonder wat d heck am i mumbling about but nevertheless

CONGRATULATION TO SUE YEN n may you'l b showered with blessing n love always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ever, EVER i am this slim...everyone pls rise with me shout loudly.........

"MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!" hahahahahaha :)

12 comments:

  1. This picture photoshopped giler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:39 PM

    IMHO, Marriage is not something you can be fully prepared for. Dun 'chi kek' me from time to time with photoshopped photo can ar?! At least give warning first la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason: kakakakakakaka me dun un la..me gila or d pic looks gila? kakaka or both also gila? kakak so nice my blog ok d kekeke thanks for d tip leh

    wendy:true also me agree...guess no many things can b planned huh...btw, sorry la terlupa bagi warning!kakkakakakakka

    ReplyDelete
  4. sa: u ingat that is rea a???u thought i went to take wedding photos a??u dun gila la..yr heart starts beating again d? kakaka d body does not belong to me la..only d face kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:27 PM

    too slim liao... very cacat...
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE dun be so slim...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhahahaaha...hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Hello, I was browsing through blogs and i saw ur blogs and i was actually attracted to you pics.. but when i came in and try to introduce myself i'd realized tat it was a photoshoped pics.. is kinda dissapoint and hurts me... but anywayy can we be fren and my name is Jimmy Cheong, from Kuantan..

    ReplyDelete
  8. limei:yala kakakaka my bf said so too..but no worry like i say it wil not happen...hehehe

    chia: so looooooooooooooooooooong din c u di la....y din u update o?

    jimmy^^cheong: hi there!first, for yr info, this blog is meant for my frens, a blog where i share my fun, laughters n sadness with them...

    am flattered that my photoshopped pic attracts you becox that means my skill has improved :)..sorry that u r dissapointed but nevertheless as shallow as u r to only appreciate girls with appearance, i still have to say..thanks for dropping by n thanks for liking my photoshopped pic *grin*

    btw, don't think i am interested to be yr fren, my name is tash from perak..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tash: Haha, Tasha 'han ka' liao! Wonder what your dar-dar will say when he read this, better get prepared lor (buy a big rock 1st) ;)

    Jimmy Cheong: Tasha got many unphotoshopped pics that perhaps you fail to notice in this blog. btw, it's not like she's using photoshopped pics as an attraction. Man, you got your focus WRONG here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. chloe:hahahahahah thanks girl kekeke
    btw, my bf no reaction one kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah, u are thinking of getting marry ar?? wasee.. stil young and worrying about his?? :P i want to remain single ler!!! marriage is the end of everything.. :P think twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. myles: kakakakaka nola, jus having d pic for fun...dun think anyone wil want me lol kekekeke
    perhaps wedding is not d ending but beginning of everything including financial debt..kekeke

    ReplyDelete