Monday, February 27, 2006

thank you!!!!muacks muacks muacks

darling bought me to celebrate my bday yesterday (but my actualy bday is not today)...anyway, it was actually a second celebration cox previously we had went to genting highland for both valentine n bday hehehe...

had our lunch at kim gary....i looooooong for d cheese baked rice n finally i had it yesterday kekekekeke then we went to mph to browse through some books b4 we went for our movie of d day!!! i was os sosososososososososos lucky cox gsc r having extra screening on few oscar nominated movies from feb23-march8.....n YES I GET TO C MY FAVOURITE HARRY POTTER N D GOBLET OF FIRE!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahha i was so excited, even until now i am still excited!!!! i missed it d previous time bcox projects n thesis..i was so dissapointed back then but today nothing seems matter more kekeke i think i got so excited that i can feel my heart beats as it started!!!!it was brilliant kekekekeke i am so so so so so happy *big big grin* God loves me so much hehehehe thank you Lord!

then after that we went to jln jln b4 i spot a new baby hehehe u c recently my nokis 8250 has been hinting to quit its service..it has sent it's retirement signals by shutting off by itself, 'hang' when it feels bored (to get my on my nerves) , n other stunts whenever it feels like..i miss my nokia n i know it miss a nice-cute-sweet-caring-innocent-loving-responsible-master like me too..but too bad it's too old to serve at its best..so, i shall then let it go n may it rest in peace in my closet.... *sob*

from d moment i saw my new babe..i knew it..it wanted a master like me to rescue it from that glass cabinet..so, after discussing wit darling ping..we decided to adopt it... :) u know la, we r kind hearted-sweet-generous-warm-loving-caring pair of couple ma kekekeekke

dad n mum decided as grandparents to my new babe, they had voluntary sponsored a lump sum of d payment to support us..while d remaining, darling ping says he'l b responsible for it *wider wider wider grin*


n so i bought home my new babe , had a wonderful lunch plus harry potter suprise for d day...thank you dad,mum, darling ping especially for making d-day special... MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my new babe hehehehe

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    beautiful babe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. limei:hahahahah wah u so fast a?? me jus post nia leh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good things come in a day :) guess you feel soooooo loved now, kekezzz...February is your lucky month heh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chloe:yea yea yea kakakakakaka couldn't b happier..thank God!!hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah nice phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:23 PM

    u forgotten???? i'm not working today.. akakakkaa....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:18 PM

    oooOooo new phone. ooOooo so gonna kacau u. hehe. the purple colour roxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ean:thank kew thank kew

    limei: snake snake la kakakaka u la like chipsmore not me lol..

    chrysler:hahaha nice rite purple color..if i ask like that guess there's no way for u to say not nice lol kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:46 PM

    i'll only start work this friday... ekekekee...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:39 AM

    Oh, yeah, Nee told me ur new handphone is pink in colour and I could only come up with SE. :D

    It is SE.

    Hehe. Wait till you see mine. :Bpbpbpb

    ReplyDelete
  11. limei:kakakaa glad yr prob has settle leh~~now lepaking at home lol..no wonder so free..i got exam tml leh~

    jason:i know it's in yr wish list for this year kekeke

    ReplyDelete