Thursday, December 01, 2005

..when it hurts..

frankly speaking......
friendship has never been my strongest..
in friendship i cherish,
i treasure,
i appreciate,
n..
i fall,
i tumble,
i surrender...

i wish......
at least i know.....
i will feel better...

no more pain, no more tears...
simply tiredness that's been dragging...
................................................................
dear all my sis,buddies,pals, frens in general.....

i thank you for sharing such a sincere friendship..
in u gals/guys....i found d happiness once again ...
thank you...God bless...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Friends may stay, and friends may leave. But our bond of friendship is too hard to break. We may be far apart in distance, but your name is already carved somewhere in a nook of my heart and therefore you will not be forgotten easily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Why such emo post la? Feel guilty for bullying me leh! =oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. clare: girl~~thank you very much..am very thankful to know buddies like you..yea like wat u said, though v seldom meet but yes indeed u hav a special place in my heart too :)
    guess true friendship sure is precious rite...thank kew girl :)

    wendy: nope too bad, i dun feel guilty at all for bullying u la~kakakaka in fact i enjoy it very much..hehehe thank kew for letting me bully u o~

    ReplyDelete
  4. me...speechless... friends have been very significant in my life too.. just to let u know that.. i resonate with ya...*hugz*

    ReplyDelete