Sunday, December 11, 2005

last one to know..

so many things has happened in my family recently so much so n yet i'm d last one to know...

last week mum broke her knee bone (is tat wat they call?) when she accidentally slipped n fell.. she injured her knee n her bone cracked resulting mum to undergo an operation..it was after a week then only i knew it when cousin mei told me over d phone..imagine d whole world including big bro n cousin sis, ching, in taiwan too knew about it n i'm d only one who's still bz thinking about nthg but my own probs, xmas n stuff...i feel so guilty now.. :(

mum n dad even send out warnings to everyone, including distance cousin whom i rarely keep in touch wit to keep d news secret away from me because i'm having my final examination at that moment..imagine how shocked i was when i knew about it..

next, little's bro's results is out n yes, i only knew it on d same day too, make it at nite....he didn't score well i think..not so sure how bad it is because but i believe it is time for a little sis-to-bro talk when i get bk n c wat's wrong......

anyway, according to my cousin sis ching in taiwan, everyone is keeping d news from me because they r afraid that i might get panic n rush home when i know about mum's incident..they believe that i'l b so blur n lost that i'l get into d wrong bus while crying to myself all d way till i reach taiping..
i do admit d last part on crying but man only today i knew everyone in my family thinks i'm a 'panic-rush-blind-chicken'...

it doesn't matter as long as everyone is safe, healthy n happy...God bless everyone who has been so kind in taking care of my mum(espeically 3yee n4yee, for cooking n doing house chores for us),family n also frens who send their regards n wishes..thank you..God bless..

p/s: do keep my mum in yr prayers can? thank you..may she get well soon..thank you...


**latest update: mum's getting better but she still need to rest ehr leg for another 6 weeks, before she's allow to touch d floor..i mean her leg...in d mean time, i'l b d part time maid along wit my dad n little bro hehe..oh yea also, today is officially d day of pingmi's akad nikah, congratulation girl!!!!!!!!!may love surround u always n happy "bernikah" ya!!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, glad that the operation went well, send my regards to her k? :p
    u take care yea..

    see, i've always admire you as a sister.. smth i wish i could talk to my younger bro like the way u do with urs.i think you're a great sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chia: hey girl..thanks..hey i am a sis of yrs too ya hehehe but seriously, i am a lousy sis as well.. ;)

    ReplyDelete