Thursday, November 17, 2005

finally..

finally a day for me to breathe...jus finished a website n yes i feel sooooooo good hehehehehe after so many sleepless nite, tonite i am so gonna indulge myself in food n early nite sleep..oooooh i miss my bed...hehehehe

anyway, i got a msg from pingmi last nite in d mid of my struggle doing d website...i was shocked cox i guess i was too into my project n tiba-tiba i get such news from her..i mean it's kinda too sudden..even juvian's news v knew it few months b4 hehehehehe

anyway d news is..OUR DEAR FREN IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!!!! hehehe CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.As she had told me earlier, she is getting married tis end of the year n yes it is official now when she told me she's gonna b in d same category as juvian( no-soft-toys-for married lady--juvian, jus joking k!hehehe) ON 11 DECEMBER 2005...

but d actual wedding dinner will only b held next year...i'm not sure y but i am sure mayb they need to plan well afterall her new home is way far from peninsular, her new place is in Sabah i think.....hehehe i wonder if she'l invite us over with all stays n flight expenses included muahahahahahahaha...

here i would like to wish our dear fren, FARISAH (her new name), HAPPY WEDDING n MAY YOU'L BE SHOWER WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LOVE~~HAPPY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!

luv n hugs,
kaisim

No comments:

Post a Comment