Saturday, September 10, 2005

can't wait..yay yay yay..

MORNING!!!! OHAIYO!!!!
i know i should b studying for my next paper but can't help feeling excited here...hehehe

after final, i have about 2-3 weeks holidays n i plan..

  • 2 bring my computer home if dad' is coming over to fetch me ...
  • learn more on photoshop....
  • venture into illustrator....
  • install new game n plan to finish most of my time playing games..heheh can't wait
  • perhaps..i say perhaps..i'll try n c where can i learn to write a website..hehehe
  • getting a burner so tat i can start taking photos n burning them into cd..
  • tis wil equals to PHoTO-TAKING adventure tis holiday yay yay yay!!!
  • lastly..do my thesis.....fun always come sooner than work hehehe...
now tat's wat i plan to do with my comp..n i haven plan wat i wanna do with d rest of d time hehehe

but first thing i wish to do is to b able to go swimming every morning when i'm home in tpg...hehehe can't wait...can't can't wait...

better off to study now..gambadeh!!!!!!!!

p/s: i sure wish to hav a laptop....if dad is not coming to fetch me then..habislah~ my plan....study now study now..don't think too much hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    cool down........calm down...

    ReplyDelete