Tuesday, August 30, 2005

thank you dear..


YAY YAY YAY!!! darling bought me my FAVOURITE , my FIRST book of CALVIN N HOBBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKQ THANKQ THANK Q THANKQ MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY HAPPY..REALLY..SO TOUCHING TAT I ALMOST CRY...
been wanting to get one but it is way too expensive...but i really like it...he got it for me though he's ade dead broke..guess d most touching fact is tat, he has tis planned b4 hand n he actually saved up his money to get me tis comic...not only he got me a gift which i really like, he planned it n he has d heart to do it too...thank u dear..thank you...i really love it!! very very happy~~

the first page of d book...


the ending page...so sweet~~~


ps: can die, frustrated at a moment, very very very happy at another...hehe

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 AM

    heheheh...
    veli touch lo!
    hang fok nia...

    jealous la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...so so so so so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:17 PM

    jealous nyeee~~~~~~
    glad u r happy now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. everybody: THANK Q THANK Q THANK Q THANKQ!!! feel very happy n touching too..hehehe
    hate to finish reading it..em se tak..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. *scream*
    calvin and hobbes!!!
    -envy glances-

    ReplyDelete
  6. chloe: hheheheheh *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete