Sunday, August 14, 2005

sweet little kid..

was having dinner at kf c jus now n as usual after food, we must wash our hands rite hehe so
jus when i was washing my hands, i saw tis little bout 3 year old malay boy came near d sink, he tried to reach for d soap but unfortunately his too short to reach it..
so i helped him to press d button when his little bro about 2 years old came n wanted to wash his hands too..hehe so i helped to put some soap on his hand as well..then i smiled to them..guess d younger one almost freaked out afterall i am a stranger..a not so pretty one in fact.. :P

then to my surprise his elder bro actually reached out his hand n helped his little bro to clean his hand after he has finished cleaning his own..
i mean, they r jus kids n d elder bro actually knows how to take care or d smaller one..seeing d elder one holding his little bro n cleaning his hand slowly sure makes me smile..i mean they r so sweet....n they r so young...
so i was telling ping tat next time , i too will teach my children to look after each other...they r simply jus too too sweet....

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, I don't wash my hand before AND after eating. :P *shame on me*

    Heh, Your name is Kai Sim and you look beautiful wat! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20 PM

    hmm.. jason is dirty...
    btw.. kai sim is all time pretty n sweet n beautiful. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where's the pictures of the rainy day?? Yeah, her bf also very de leng zhai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe thank u thank u...paiseh paiseh..

    jason: btw how come u know i am kaisim? n d rainy pic, terdelete accidentally cox thought of making it smaller instead..plus wil tel my bf tat u says he looks leng zhai too muahahahaha "shiok sendiri"hehehe

    limei: paiseh la, thank u for ya compliment hehehe but must keep fit hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ah? Heh, I am Jason Lioh mah~ *lol* Basically, I am a 0.0001% god in the net :P

    ReplyDelete