Monday, August 22, 2005

miko,monica,sylvia..

went out for lunch with Miko (a fren tat i get to know during my industrial training)..let me jus giv u some insight of my fren..for those who know what happened during my industrial tranning, well tis is the fren tat i've been telling u all..She's the one who always help me out, she's d one who always defend me whenever there r ppl who try to bully me..she's d one who will share her hong kong drama with me..she's d one who taught me all about photoshop...n she's also d one who bought me my first bible :)


Miko, Sylvia n Monica


she has helped me a lot during my industrial attachment..if it is not bcox of her, i dun think i could survive through it...not bcox of d work mind u, but bcox of some other reasons..
so, i went out with her n her two daughters
Monica n Sylvia n her maid..
after lunch v went to salvation while Miko went to d nearby shop to develop her photos..when i was wit her daughters n i saw smthg which was very sweet of Monica (strd 2 i think) n Sylvia(bout 3 years old)..


Sylvia was practically dancing in d shop n i was standing behind her..then i watched n starts smiling..i mean she's so cute, then she realised my present,she turned, she looked at me n smile shyly n said "i dunno u were behind me hehe"walau..cute nia..hahaha

then after tat i went to Monica (she's at d children's section reading some books). Then she showed me some books n started to read to me a story on how adam n eve found some animals in their garden..she really can read very well, i am amazed because not only her pronounciation is good her understanding of the story too r not bad..there was tis page with a pic of some monkeys in d bush..then Sylvia began to make some cute monkey noise jus out of a sudden... "uh uh ark ark" hahahahaha she sounds so funny...."uh uh ark ark" hahaha


finally when we walked bk to Miko's car, Sylvia began to hold my hand n starts toking to me..n i thought she's gonna ask some very innocent question like "jie jie wat is yr name" u know those kind..instead d first ques she asked was " jie jie, wat's yr horoscope?" *pengsan*
may God..they r so so sweet n cute...hahahaha


my first personal bible :)
inside wit my bookmarks n so on


the content wit illustration
*(whole set including d red bag, keychain n bible r from miko)

p/s: THANK YOU!!!!!! Thanks for treating me not only as a fren but as a little sis i would say..thank you n May God bless ya~

5 comments:

  1. They are cute indeed, very cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, 1 picture is missing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hehehe, yeah they r pretty cute though can b naughty some times.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bible looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute.. so happy for u :p

    ReplyDelete