Monday, August 29, 2005

letter to hong红 chai

Dear hong红 chai,

I’m a faithful customer of yr company since d day I took my first ride to KL wit daddy n mummy. I’ve always remember how those uncles will drive u n take me to KL to hav fun. I grow up knowing n recognizing u as my first choice whenever I need a ride to KL.

I’m an adult now n I’m still pretty much a loyal customer. Can’t really remember when I switched to another company…Aha! Perhaps it was during father’s day tis year where impressively all yr tickets has been sold out few days earlier. Imagine during CNY where ppl usually failed to get d ticket, I still got it n I make sure that I got it. Tis is bcox in u I found a sense of familiarity, not to mention a comfortable ride bk home. We had built a sort of relationship I guess.

However, d services provided by yr company has decline. Not only d ladies at d counter r unfriendly, those uncles tat r driving too does not seems as kind as b4. So loyal tat, I dun mind if they chatted over d phone while driving knowing how stable yr wheels r. But at times I feel like taking down their photos in case one day they crashed us, v hav d evident to show tat it is not yr fault.

Sometimes they smoke too. I know it makes u smelly n it makes us uncomfortable. I understand tat during the long journey, they get tired n bored easily. But puffing at d expenses of our health as a secondary smoker, I somehow find it rather irritating. Little by little, I start to feel a distance between u n me.

Some of them will speed too as though they r competing in F1 race. Pushing u hard on d pedal even during d raining days. I do worry tat one day u might skid n hurt yrself n others who ride on u jus like I do.

But ultimately, what has really become a prob, is tat I can no longer take their ignorant attitude towards us. Many times, not once, not twice but 3 times, they refused to stop n allow me to d ladies. There was once they let me waited for an hour after my request n I thought I was going to explode. They did it to me again tis trip, I've waited for 45 mins while looking sadly as I watch those resting areas pass by. Mind u, I always try to hold bk as long as I can til they stop but when I do make requests, I am usually at d edge of exploding. I understand d rule of d game, only one stop along d journey. I too un tat u hav a schedule to keep up to. But there r times, d need is jus there. I’ve even had a phobia over it tat I make sure I wil visit d ladies at least two times b4 I ride on u. After all, I do not wish to wet on u n make u smelly.

But if one day, I happen to have lung cancer or stones in my kidney, I am SO SO SO GONNA SUE THEM!!! I know I will n might cost u yr job but perhaps tis is also a good way to end yr misery as well as mine. Take care my little hong红chai, be strong.

Yrs,

a faithful bus passenger, tash

2 comments:

  1. Now, that is something interesting to read about. -lol- Pityful nya~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, tash! :)

    ReplyDelete