Friday, August 12, 2005

if i ...

i think i better not remind u about the haze
it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...
today is even worse..i dun think i can breath, even my room smells...

something came across my mind jus now....i was wondering wat if n i say wat if (touch wood)...wat if i never wake up d next day right after i closed my eyes to sleep tonite...i mean..who know? perhaps it is d polluted air or something else...


sometimes i wonder wat if i jus die suddenly perhaps in an accident or so on..
i think i can imagine how my family will feel, i mean they'll b shocked n devasted...but
i always wonder how my frens wil take it?will they come to my funeral?wil they miss me?
how bout those ppl who knows me once b4?

i once asked ping d same ques..he wil usually ignore d ques by saying "dun b stupid la!, it won't happen k!"then i insisted tat he must tell...then he says ................(not gonna tell u cox too yok ma hahahahaha) but he said something tat really touched my heart n i know tat if happens to b true tat i'm no longer around, he will always love n remember n miss me..

then he asked me y do i always ask such ridiculous ques n my answer to him is "sometimes, i wish to know how u feel cox if one day i am dead at least i know how you feel.."

tat's y there r many quotes n so on tat ask us to tel d ppl around us on how much v love/treasure/appreciate/ thankful or even sorry n so on so tat v won't regret it when the person is no longer around..

to my family...i love you guys very very much..u all r my everything.
to darl ping...dear i really love you...u make my life meaningful n beautiful.
to all my frens(old n new)...buddies, i do treasure, appreciate n cherish d friendship wit every single one of u even if some of us might hav misunderstanding n so on..u gals wil always b my friends...

p/s: do take tis chance to tel one tat's next to you how much u treasure them.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Heh, thanks for dropping by my blog. Just link my blog, you don't have to get permission. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, why do you say my blog is interesting? Hmm~ *scratch head* since what i blog is mainly revolves around myself - shiok sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks..bout y i say yr blog is interesting bcox it is interesting lol..did i answer yr ques?hehe

    ReplyDelete