Wednesday, August 03, 2005

doll tok...

do you tok to yr doll when u were small or even now?
i used to have a doll about half of my height..he's actually a cat..no no no he dun looked like a cat..wait..he's a cat-alike-doll hehehe
it'd kinda hard to describe but if ever i see that similar doll again i'l let u know..

i used to tok to him, cry in front of him, telling my daily life to him on what me n my frends did for the day...cry n hug him whenever my parents scolded me for something or even when i am displeased with my parents...u know how sometimes our parents might misundestood us for something we had done...i still remember having many patches on his red, yellow colour body because of the tears and saliva..hehe

i will usually tok to him in d middle of the nite when everyone is asleep..i'll cry myself to sleep while holding him tight..he listened to everything that i had said and he has this pair of eyes which seems to understand every word that i said.. he's eyes somehow wil tell me that "it's ok girl, everything will be fine.." i mean it n i'm not crazy....he really has that eyes that actually tok to me...
i can always find comfort in him...til today i still miss him...

i have plenty of dolls or rather soft toys in general..he is not the most beautiful, or expensive or anything else... he is basically a simple doll which u can find plenty of it in bazaar at hatyai...but he is indeed very special one.....guess i'l b telling my children in future that mummy once had a very special fren...

last but not least...my dear frens...no worry...i'm not nuts or grazy or gila or tak siuman...i am still who i am hehehe

p/s: my dad once overheard me toking in the room by myself at nite and they were shocked..they thought..heheh u know...but i told them that i am actually toking to my doll..
nowadays, my parents still jokes about how i didn't say goodbye to my dolls whenever i leave home to kl..they wil sometimes ask me when wil i be bk from kl for my 'babies' are missing thier mummy d..

No comments:

Post a Comment