Wednesday, June 29, 2005

speech...

was invited to give a speech to my juniors on my past industrial attachment experiences..
i was shaking like nuts and it was really embarassing..
the older i get, the more stage fright i have..remembering those days when i used to mc major events in sch or even during first and second year of my uni life..
but now i actually shaked and trembled my words through as though i'm going to run out of breath pretty at any time..
even now that i'm home safely, the speech is still running through my mind, double checking to see if i had left anything out in d speech or did i said something wrong...
gosh...pressure-nia~
gotta focus now in my studies and project bcox i'll be having mid term exam next week and 2 projects to b hand in next week too...

No comments:

Post a Comment